Direct Admission to FCPS | Management Quota 2022
CPS is a 2-year diploma in medicine. FCPS, on the other hand, is a three-year PG degree fellowship program. There is a time difference that affects the duration of studies, internships, jobs, and subjects. Do not confuse prestige. Both degrees have the same reputation in practice. Both studies are no less than MD MS and DNB.
If you would like to apply for the FCPS course in Maharashtra 2022, please contact us at +91 9921 499 691 at email@example.com. Vacancies in the management quota were filled and filled by the organization itself. Not filled. No third party like us charges extra for filling this space. All you need to do is pay the entry fee and we will take care of the rest for you.
Thus, FCPS is a three-year fellowship program that is categorized as a PG.
FCPS Medical College in Maharashtra
|FCPS(MED)||NMMC General Hospital, Vashi|
|FCPS(MED)||King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hosptial, Pune|
|FCPS(MED)||Grant Medical Foundations Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune|
|FCPS(MED)||Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar|
|FCPS(MED)||MGM Group of Hospital, Aurangabad|
|FCPS(MED)||B.K.L Walawalkar Hospital, Diagnostic and Research Centre, Dervan|
|FCPS(MED)||Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Ch. Shivaji Thane
Municipal Hospital, Kalwa
|FCPS(MED)||Terna Medical College, Nerul|
|FCPS(MED)||S.M.B.T. Sevabhavi Trust S.M.B.T. Hospital, Ghoti, Nashik|
|FCPS(MED)||Dr. R N Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Juhu, Vile Parle, Mumbai|
What courses are available at FCPS?
- FCPS Medicine Drug
- FCPS surgery
- FCPS Obstetrics and Gynecology
- FKPS ophthalmology
- Children’s Health FCPS
- FKPS of dermatovenereology
- FCPS Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- FTsPS Orthopedics
- FKPS Anesthesiology
- FCBS pathology
Please note: FCPS General Medicine, FCPS Surgery, FCPS Dermatology, FCPS Ophthalmology, FCPS Pathology and FCPS OBG MCI/NMC are recognized across India.
FCPS Management Quota Fee
|INSTITUTION FEES PER YEAR (INR)|
|MERIT QUOTA||INSTITUTIONAL MANAGEMENT QUOTA|
|F0I||FCPS(MED)||FCPS in Medicine||60,200.00*||6,50,000||19,50,000 (3times of merit quota)|
|F02||FCPS (SURG)||FCPS in Surgery||60,200.00||4,50,000||9,00,000 ( 2 time of merit quota)|
|F03||FCPS (OBGY)||FCPS in Midwifery and Gynecology||60,200.00*||6,50,000||13,00,000 ( 2 time of merit quota)|
|F04||FCPS(OPTHL)||FCPS in Ophthalmology||60,200.00*||4,50,000||9,00,000 (2 times of merit quota)|
|F05||FCPS (CH)||FCPS in Child Health||60,200.00*||4,50,000||9,00,000 (2 times of merit quota)|
|F06||FCPS(DERMT)||FCPS in Dermatology||60,200.00*||6,50,000||19,00,000 (3 times of merit quota)|
|F07||FCPS(ORL)||FCPS in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT)||60,200.00*||4,50,000||9,00,000 (2 times of merit quota)|
|F08||FCPS (ORTHO)||FCPS in Orthopedics||60,200.00*||4,50,000||9,00,000 (2 times of merit quota)|
|F09||FCPS (ANAESTH)||FCPS in Anesthesia||60,200.00*||4,50,000||9,00,000 (2 times of merit quota)|
|F10||FCPS (PATHO)||FCPS in Pathology||60,200.00*||4,50,000||9,00,000 (2 times of merit quota)|
What are the benefits of FCPS?
This question is often asked by many candidates. Well, it’s obvious when someone is worried about their career. These are the benefits of FCPS.
- You can start studying after the end of the internship.
- You can study at the institute of your choice and the subject of your choice.
- You can also work outside and help in the cell while studying FCPS.
- You will receive a course with a low budget and a low cutoff.
FCPS Eligibility Criteria
The selection and admission process is similar to the process in CPS. You must be an MBBS eligible candidate to complete the NEET form. Then, the National Eligibility Entrance Examination determines your FCPS career. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about MD MS programs.
- Applicants seeking postgraduate education must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants wishing to join the CPS PG course must have an MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Minimum cumulative score of 50% at the tertiary and senior secondary level (10th and 12th standard) as well as a degree level.
- Candidates must have permanent registration in Maharashtra Medical Council or State Medical Council where CPS courses are approved before enrollment.
FCPS management quota Admission process
Admission to PG courses is based on NEET written tests. After the written test, the process of allotment of seats is carried out in the consultation. To get a place in any recognized medical college, you need to pass the NEET exam.
There is a direct admission process through the managerial quota. Applicants wishing for direct admission must have MBBS from any recognized medical university. Applicants must also have a NEET score to be eligible for Direct Admission Counseling.
Please note that the admission process will begin with an online application. This way you can access the FCPS.
What CPS and FCPS courses are offered by some colleges/hospitals?
Here is a list of colleges and hospitals offering CPS and FCPS courses.
- Ruby Hall Clinic of the Grand Medical Foundation, Pune
- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Pune
- Mother and Child Hospital, Borivali
- Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur
- GK Gujar Memorial Hospital, Karad
- Patka Research Foundation, Kolhapur
- United Sigma Institute of Medical Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad
- Sri Seva Medical Foundation, Shirwal
- Chinmai Institute of Pediatrics, Pune
- Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Ch. Shivaji Thane Municipal Hospital Report
- NMMC General Hospital, Vash
- Terna Medical College, Nerul
- Glowing Skin Center, Nagpur
- MGM Hospital Group, Aurangabad
- Government Medical College, Chandrapur
Can You Get FCPS Management Quota Admission directly?
Well, the answer to that question is yes. You can get direct access to CPS and FCPS courses. Direct access is another name for the control quota. When there are vacancies in the leadership of the college, the management quota scheme enters the scene.
The government of India itself allows colleges to vacate 15% of the places in accordance with their rules. Thus, each college reserves places for candidates applying for admission under the management quota.
In this way, it will be easier for you to get into the college of your choice in the subject of your choice. So what are you waiting for? Come and book a place.