How to Get MBBS Direct Admission in Mumbai?
The competition for MBBS direct admission in Mumbai is high. That’s why it is important to understand the eligibility criteria and how to get MBBS direct admission in Mumbai Maharashtra.
There are various ways to get MBBS direct admission in Mumbai. One of them is by applying through a management quota which can be done by paying a certain amount of money. Another way is through OMR-based exams which can be done either at college or at the designated exam centers.
- Step 1: Qualify NEET-UG Entrance Exam
- Step 2: Register for State Counselling
- Step 3: Document Verification
- Step 4: First Counselling
- Step 5: Second Counseling
- Step 6: MOP-UP Round
- Step 7: Direct Admission to MBBS
MBBS Direct Admission in Mumbai Maharashtra Procedure
The medical college admission procedure for MBBS in Mumbai is a rigorous one. The candidate has to clear the NEET exam, then the state entrance exam, and finally the college entrance exam.
There are a number of colleges in Mumbai that offer MBBS courses with many of them being affiliated with different universities.
If you are looking for a medical degree and you want to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra, then you have come to the right place. We have over 20 years of experience in providing MBBS admissions services in Maharashtra. If you want to get admission to a medical school in Maharashtra, like any other college in the state, you must pass the NEET UG exam. To qualify for these tests. In the exam, you should get 50% marks in 10 + 2 exams with a proper combination of science subjects. Admission is based on performance in NEET-UG, but in each private medical college, 15% of the seats are given in the management quota of the Medical Council of India. We offer MBBS admission in Maharashtra at this place in the management quota. These seats are reserved only for the management of the college, where they can give these seats to suitable candidates. This 15% of places depend only on their own will.
How to Choose an MBBS College in Mumbai?
We have to take certain factors into consideration when we are looking for an MBBS college. The first one is the location. It is important to find out how far from home the college is and how accessible it will be for us.
The second factor is the size of the institute. It should be small enough for us to get personal attention from our teachers but big enough for us to interact with other students and feel like we are at home.
Next, we should look at the faculty strength of the college. We must make sure that there are enough teachers available who have experience in their respective fields and can teach well so that they can give us a better education than what we would get in any other college.
Then, we need to look at what facilities are available in the institute
These are the points:
- Check with your parents.
- Do not hurry.
- Don’t follow your friends.
- Choose the best from your list.
- Don’t choose a medical college based on fees alone.
- Choose a medical college near you.
- University affiliation
- Medical training.
There are hundreds of medical colleges in India and it is not easy for you to choose the best one.
- I recently created a checklist that will make it easy for you to choose the best private MBBS college for you.
- Let me tell you a little bit about choosing a medical college first. I will then describe each component in detail.
- Colleges with the right affiliation and support.
- Colleges with a large number of patients.
- Medical college with excellent faculty.
- The college should be equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Affordable tuition and extra fees.
- Now I will tell you about each factor and how it will benefit you in the future.
- Accessories and Approval
- The college must be affiliated with a reputed university and must also be accredited by the Medical Council of India or MCI.
- Last year, more than 20 colleges lost their MCI accreditation. Before you go to college, visit the official MCI website.
- Effects on the patient
- The main goal of doctors is to treat patients. Thus, in order to gain experience in treatment or clinical practice, the college must have excellent communication with patients.
- There must be enough patients for the students and you need to know the ratio of patients to students.
- You also need to have a clear idea of the head of each department in which you will be studying.
- The college must have the best professors, especially in the clinical departments.
- Technology and equipment
- Medical colleges must use state-of-the-art equipment and technology to treat patients.
- It will keep you up to date with the latest technologies used in the healthcare industry.
- Tuition fees and additional fees
- Most medical colleges in India charge no hidden fees. Before applying to any college, you should be clear about the additional fees.
- I have also seen colleges that charge Rs 7 lakh per annum for hostels and boards where hostels are compulsory for all students.
Best MBBS Colleges in Mumbai?
The best MBBS colleges in Mumbai are the ones that have a good reputation and are reputed for their teaching quality, infrastructure, healthcare facilities, and more.
In this article, we will be discussing some of the best colleges in Mumbai that provide MBBS direct admission.
These colleges offer excellent infrastructure, world-class teaching staff, and many other benefits to students.
List of top MBBS colleges in Mumbai
|Name of Colleges||Campus|
|University of Mumbai||Fort Campus|
|MGM University of Health Sciences||MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai|
|KJ Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre||Somaiya Ayurvihar, Eastern Express Highway, Sion, Mumbai|
|Grant Medical College||Byculla, Mumbai Central, Mumbai|
|Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital||Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai|
|Dr. DY Patil Medical College||Sector 7, Nerul, Mumbai|
Frequently Asked Questions about MBBS Direct Admission in Mumbai Maharashtra
- How can I get direct access to MBBS?
You must pass the NEET UG exam to qualify for the MBBS NRI and Management quotas. In addition, you must have 50% grades in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects in grade 12 (10 + 2) and study English as a compulsory subject. Even if you have a bad rating, you can get into MBBS by paying for higher education. The marginal NEET rating for NRI and leadership quota places is very low.
2. Can I get into MBBS without NEET?
NEET is compulsory for admission to MBBS in India or abroad. Even if you are taking the NEET exam, you will not be eligible for admission until you meet more than 50% of the NEET threshold for MBBS admission. However, you may join eligible medical sciences courses offered by medical colleges based on your grades in 12th grade.
3. How many donations are required for MBBS?
The minimum package for the MBBS management quota is around 50-55 lakhs for the whole course. The total package for top private and recognized medical colleges for MBBS NRI and management quota places can go up to 80-85 lakhs. NRI and management quota fees are inversely proportional to NEET UG rank. Donations are not applicable, as seating is done through counseling, and you will have to pay a higher tuition fee per year.
4. What are the best medical courses without NEET?
Medical colleges in India offer related medical sciences courses in addition to MBBS. Some of the best medical courses apart from NEET are Nursing, Physical Therapy, Cardiac Care Technology, Perfusion Technology, Renal Dialysis Technology, Respiratory Therapy Technology, Anesthesia Technology, Optometry Technology, Medicine, and Imaging Technology.
You can also read PG medical admission through the management quota
- In this article, you will learn about the medical admission process in India.
- If you still have any doubts, leave a comment below for help with user access.
- Although the admission process may seem simple
- However, for the best guidance, consult with someone who went through the counseling process in the first place.
- Admission backup is the only career counseling solution.
- Feel free to choose us for advice and assistance with hospital admissions in India or abroad.
To get more details you can contact us